Senior Product Designer – Supply // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Design is a critical part of this mission.
We are seeking a Product Designer that works with our cross-functional teams on the supplier facing side of our marketplace. You’ll be leading Design on the web application that allows our suppliers to create and administer their products as well as manage their bookings, availability and check in participants.
A great user experience on the supply tool doesn’t just create strong and long lasting relationships with our supplier but is also a core driver of the quality of our product content and essential for our travelers.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be working closely with a UX Writer, UX Researcher, PMs and Engineers on understanding our supplier personas and crafting a tool that meets their needs.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for the millions of users on our platform.
- Design experiences and flows that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
What you should bring:
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator (we work in an agile and dynamic environment in which openness and humility are key).
- You have exceptional visual and interaction design skills proven by shipping great products over your 6+ years of experience.
- You are user-centric and believe understanding users is an essential tool in your design process.
- You are results driven and data informed, using user feedback or a/b testing tools to validate your hypothesis.
- You can quickly bring ideas to life using prototyping tools like InVision and turn them to high-quality designs and final assets in Sketch.
- You are versed in designing for an array of devices and platforms and familiar with current web and mobile standards.
- You are self-motivated and comfortable working in ambiguity. We are a growing startup and much of your work will be self-directed.
It would be outstanding if:
- You have worked in eCommerce or travel
- You have worked in growth or B2B
- You are familiar with UX techniques such as Personas or Journey Maps and user research.
At GetYourGuide, we value exploring and learning quickly, succeeding and failing as we go. Our work is never finished, and that applies to developing ourselves and our skills.
Become a member of our Berlin team, full of co-workers from all over the world, that love to learn and laugh together.
We aim to make your life as comfortable as possible with free breakfast, coffee, beers and pizza. As well as assist you with your relocation and integration in form of German lessons.
Our compensation is competitive and includes a Virtual Stock Option program.
It goes without saying, that you’ll be able to test and try our products first hand with GetYourGuide activity vouchers.
Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.