Senior Product Designer UI/UX // Webtrekk
- Serve as UX and design lead on our analytics and marketing automation solutions and design tools that enable users to quickly and easily navigate through our products and gain useful insights from different datasets
- Create custom workflows and dashboards using out-of-the-box capabilities, from discovery to concept and visual design
- Work closely with product owners and managers to translate concepts and use cases, from ideas to storyboards, prototypes, wireframes, and screen flows
- Be the evangelist for an user-centered design process for product design throughout the product development process
- Closely monitor implementation and continue design work as needed through release, and beyond
- Lead ongoing customer and usability research to iterate and improve the product over time
The assets you bring to the team:
This position requires a proven track record of interactive product design, a strong knowledge of user-centered innovation and hands-on experience with building products from inception to launch.
- Great instincts for making design decisions, supporting your choices with the required research and data
- Ability to balance great design with meeting short deadlines and successfully manage all aspects of a project
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Experience in data visualisation and in designing enterprise dashboards
- Mentor junior designers and share knowledge with non-design staff to raise the overall level of design fluency within the organisation
- Experience working in an agile environment and ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- Strong verbal and written English language skills; good German skills are an additional advantage
We offer you:
At Webtrekk we have an inspiring company culture and some very exciting technologies for you to work on. We’re passionate about what we do, love data and are always learning new things.
- Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work.
- An international team with a professional background, awesome co-workers as well as respect & support.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Big Data, Real-Time Advertising, Cloud Services, Retargeting, Server2Server communication, etc.) and free choice of development environment and operating system.
- Individual training offers, subsidisation of Berlin company ticket and many team events and lots of goodies.
Who we are:
Webtrekk is a customer intelligence platform that allows you to connect, analyze and activate your user and marketing data across all devices. We help clients increase profit with data-driven marketing. Our integrated solutions enable precise targeting and personalized campaigns. This ensures a better experience for your customers and better returns on your marketing. Founded in 2004, Webtrekk is driving innovation in high-end Digital Analytics and today has more than 150 employees in 5 locations around the world to set new benchmarks in Digital Marketing.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including your portfolio, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.