Senior Product Designer | UX/UI Designer (f/m) for Trecker // Yara Digital Labs
trecker.com digitizes one of the oldest industries in the world – agriculture. Our farm management software enables agricultural businesses to document as well as analyze all their work in real-time and to make data-driven business decisions.
Trecker is a startup venture by Yara International, a leading provider of crop nutrition products, solutions and knowledge to 20 million farmers across 160 countries. With Atfarm you will have the culture and pace of a startup with serious backing and support from Yara International.
We are rapidly gaining traction and growing our team to accelerate product development, and expanding to new markets. This is your chance to join an exciting, high growth venture and help shape the future of agriculture.
- Act as a UX expert within an agile product development team
- Create a meaningful and valuable user experience on mobile and web platform
- Create and establish a scalable design system to ensure consistency, simplicity and efficiency
- Establish the use of best practice UX design methods and techniques
- Drive solutions from ideation phase to delivery collaboratively
- Visualise and prototype viable solutions to enable continuous collaboration and early feedback
- User Research and testing with real users is an essential part of your design process
You’re a fit if you
- Have several years of experience designing multiple software solutions (ideally also B2B)
- Have designed experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone
- Own success & failure of design and share learnings actively
- Have a track record of optimizing the usability of a product
- Solve challenging problems creatively while relying on “build-measure-learn” as well as your design skills
- Are a feedback fan: you give, receive and implement feedback quickly
- Must have: speak German fluently (at least C1) and English
- An opportunity to shape a startup in its early stage
- To directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- To work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- A very competitive remuneration and an unlimited work contract
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours, working from home/remote option + 30 days of vacation!
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks
- To participate in in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing
- To choose your own preferred hardware (CYOD)
As a global organization we actively strive to reflect the diversity in society. We therefore encourage all qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.