Senior UI/UX Designer (f/m/x) // Comtravo
COMTRAVO – RADICALLY SIMPLIFYING BUSINESS TRAVEL
We are a team of travel experts, tech enthusiasts and customer support heroes – with the shared purpose to simplify business travel. Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique solution. Travellers or travel managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and individual needs of our clients. The result: a well designed product with clear advantages
We need you to put yourself on our users shoes and provide a positive experience for them. Use your empathy to design all the screens through which our users will move, and to create visual and interactive elements which respond in a way that feels natural to them.
So, are you ready to turn the B2B travel industry upside down?
- You take over ownership of a product used by thousands of users in their daily life by defining the overall product experience
- You collaborate closely with PO’s and engineers owning and championing design throughout the planning and development lifecycle
- You test and validate your hypothesis to find the best solutions for our customers and ensure consistency
- You apply and empower your extensive knowledge of design patterns to push for user-centricity, standards and design quality in all our products and touchpoints
- You develop, evolve and iterate our product’s pattern library
- You are able to explore and translate complex interactions into simple and user-centered solutions
- You act as a key interface with internal and external stakeholders, understanding and seeking out opportunities
- You administer and constantly improve our design language and will therefore have a significant impact on our growing business
- Proven practical background in design and technology
- 3+ years of experience in a startup, creative agency or a forward-thinking corporate environment
- A strong digital design portfolio that speaks for itself
- Passionate about travel and tourism
- Experienced with relevant tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CS and InVision
- Opinionated proficiency in HTML/CSS is a plus
- Team player who is used to agile work within cross-functional development teams
- Hands-on experience with designing and building SaaS Product
- Fluent in English (German is a big +)
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team in research and development
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travel
- An exciting job in a high-tech start-up in Berlin as well as access to a great network of entrepreneurs
- Influence the development of the company
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need
Interested? Then go ahead and apply now!