(Senior) UI/UX Designer (m/f/d) // Ambidexter
AMBIDEXTER offers you more than other start-ups. We develop the YUNAR digital platform for near and beyond banking services, which helps people to make the most of their finances.
We are looking for creative and motivated talents, specialists and personalities from all areas – just like you. With us, you will find a tech stack that makes almost everything possible. We offer flexible working agreements, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities.
YOUR MAIN TASK
As a (Senior) UI/UX Designer you are developing intuitive user interfaces that inspire our mobile app users.
- Your life is UX and you dream of UIs, which is why your user journeys and interfaces are as creative as they are beautiful
- You analyse the behaviour of our users and identify their pain points and needs using qualitative and quantitative methods
- You translate new functions and ideas into design and help our mobile developers to implement them. You also provide your colleagues with the necessary formats for app integration
- You regularly share your findings from user research with management and development teams – together you derive user requirements from them
- You accompany the implementation of the developed customer journey from start to finish and create a product made for the customer
YOU`LL GET US WITH IT
- (Several years of) professional experience in User Experience, UX/UI Design and User Research, at best with a focus on mobile apps
- An expressive design portfolio and experience in applying creative methods such as design thinking, user-oriented design approaches and a talent for understanding customer needs
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English – German desirable
In short: You know best how to inspire users with an app!
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO IT
- Start-up spirit with the security of a strong parent company behind it
- Open-ended employment contract, flexible working hours and 28 days of paid vacation
- Attractive remuneration, an individual benefit package as well as exciting development opportunities
- State-of-the-art tech stack that leaves nothing to be desired
- An open culture and agile way of working with plenty of room to design and room for your ideas
Do you want to change the world with us? Then apply now at: