Senior UX Designer // adjust
Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
Therefore, we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team! We need you to directly contribute to improving our Dashboard user experience.
What we offer you:
- An important and shaping role in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary
- An amazing, open and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page (https://www.adjust.com/careers/).
As our Senior UX Designer you will be part of our Design team, working closely with our developers, product experts and customer insights teams to create a product clients love. Your main focus will be enhancing our Adjust web dashboard which is used on a daily basis by developers and marketers behind over 10,000 apps worldwide.
You will ensure an outstanding user experience through every step of the process – from the concept creation to the launch of new products/features. You will turn complex user problems into simple and functional UX solutions. Your goal is to understand our customers and turn customer insights into meaningful experiences, wireframes and user flows.
You will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative user research. By defining our UX KPIs to perform quantitative user research you will identify problem areas and measure our improvements against it. With your ability to think at a strategic level and to analyze the gathered data you will enhance the user experience of our dashboard.
Furthermore, your previous knowledge in UX optimization will help building up our UX Design strategy and promote making UX decisions based on facts. You will be not only responsible for advocating about UX topics but also implementing them.
- Using an analytical approach to build a UX Design strategy from scratch
- Understanding and transforming customer insights into improved user flows
- Implementing an analytics solution into our dashboard
- Ensuring an outstanding user experience through every step of the user journey
- Execution of qualitative and quantitative research to enhance user experience
We are looking forward to your application!