Senior UX Designer // GoEuro
Driven by our team of over 220 people from more than 45 different countries, GoEuro is changing the way we travel across Europe. One simple search provides the best options for you by train, bus or flight to any city, town or village in Europe to suit your individual budget and schedule.
At our headquarters in the heart of Berlin, we take advantage of our diversity to find new and innovative ways to help our customers as we build a revolutionary product and of course, have fun.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Senior UX Designer.
As a Senior UX Designer for GoEuro you will:
- Deliver UX-wireframes, mock-ups, user flows and functional specifications
- Define, develop, and communicate creative concepts for visual design
- Implement perfect mobile-first interaction designs that are visually balanced for a variety of screen sizes and form factors (smartphones, tablets, PCs, web)
- Deliver consistent experiences across the customer journey
- Show an interest in the work of your team members who have a different focus and support them whenever needed
- You posses strong sense of visual design and experience with typography, grid layout, content hierarchy
- You have a solid experience in employing a variety of user‐centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques (e.g., requirements visualization, design studio, contextual inquiry, rapid contextual design, user journey mapping)
- You know how to design user experience across mobile, web and desktop (mobile experience required)
- You already posses an online portfolio that demonstrates user-centric thinking ingenuity
- You have good understanding of platform constraints, browsers and accessibility guidelines
- You already gained experience participating and facilitating user research and usability
- You know your tools – we use Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Any experience with creating corporate design would be a plus
- You are are a real team player
- Knowledge of video, motion graphic and front end development languages are a plus.
- Join one of Europe’s most exciting tech start-ups
- Work in a great, international company with flat hierarchies and short decision paths, where you can really make a difference
- Get free lunch catering every Friday and enjoy flexible working hours
- Lots of nice benefits such as free German lessons, yoga classes, a variety of team building and social events etc.
- A fantastic, challenging job with an attractive compensation package
Are you the great Senior UX Designer we are looking for?
We are excited to receive your application!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →