Senior UX Designer // GoEuro
Driven by our team of over 200 people from more than 40 different countries, GoEuro is changing the way we travel across Europe. With GoEuro you can compare and book trains, buses and flights to anywhere in Europe with one simple search, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking, GoEuro makes travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
With over 500 European transportation partners across 12 countries, GoEuro is one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies backed by 10 million monthly users and the world’s leading tech investors.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Senior UX Designer.
As a Senior UX Designer for GoEuro you will:
- Deliver UX-wireframes, mock-ups, user flows and functional specifications
- Define, develop, and communicate creative concepts for visual design
- Implement perfect mobile-first interaction designs that are visually balanced for a variety of screen sizes and form factors (smartphones, tablets, PCs, web)
- Deliver consistent experiences across the customer journey
- Show an interest in the work of your team members who have a different focus and support them whenever needed
- You possess strong sense of visual design and experience with typography, grid layout, content hierarchy
- You have a solid experience in employing a variety of user‐centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques (e.g., requirements visualization, design studio, contextual inquiry, rapid contextual design, user journey mapping)
- You know how to design user experience across mobile, web and desktop (mobile experience required)
- You already possess an online portfolio that demonstrates user-centric thinking ingenuity
- You have good understanding of platform constraints, browsers and accessibility guidelines
- You already gained experience participating and facilitating user research and usability
- You know your tools – we use Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Any experience with creating corporate design would be a plus
- You are are a real team player
- Knowledge of video, motion graphic and front end development languages are a plus.
- An office in the centre of Berlin’s thriving startup scene
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Free lunches, yoga, German lessons and more
- Competitive compensation and relocation support
Are you the great Senior UX Designer we are looking for?
We are excited to receive your application!