Senior UX Designer (m/f) for a new FinLeap Venture // FinLeap
We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Here, people from many different backgrounds gather to shape the future of finance. We’re currently looking for a Senior UX Designer(m/f) to join one of our new SME finance ventures.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing complex user flows based on business logic, user testing and research
- Prototyping for user testing and stakeholder feedback
- Delivering low-to-high fidelity annotated wireframes and interactive prototypes for development
- Collaborating on the framework design system for a complex product architecture
- Working with product managers, business and development to deliver lean designs for an agile product cycle
- Assisting in user testing and research
What will make you succeed?
- Extensive experience in information and modular object architecture design
- Additional experience in complex user flow design and detailed, annotated wireframing
- A thorough approach to requirements gathering
- UX design for multiple service touchpoints
- Design of systems for web and mobile
- The following are nice to have: User research and testing experience, enterprise or B2B involvement, and Rapid prototyping
- We encourage you to develop your design repertoire by participating in meetups or conferences, our working hours are flexible and there’s plenty of perks like choosing your laptop, free coffee, drinks and snack
- We are reshaping banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital experience
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office