Senior UX Designer (m/f) // prosperity.app
What we do
We create technology which helps our customers to maintain the highest level of prosperity for a changing life and a changing society. Our concept of prosperity management is disrupting savings, life insurance and wealth management.
- In the last years, more than 40,000 customers trusted our outstanding services and that number is growing very fast day by day.
- We are managing more than 300 M CHF for our customers. We service our customers with more than 50 funds with different strategies.
- In 2017 our turnover was over 110 M CHF and we are still growing year by year.
- More that 40 people are building on our joined future and we believe that people are the most important ressources.
We are recruiting for both offices in Ruggell, Liechtenstein as well as Berlin, Germany.
Ruggell holds both our holding company as well as our life insurance business offices. We have a modern office building that we have designed so people can work together as a community with large community areas of open spaces.
Visit our holding company website: www.theprosperity.company
Visit our life insurance company website: www.liechtensteinlife.com
Berlin sports the office of our digital unit. At our offices at mindspace in Kreuzberg, we create and market digital products while enjoying the modern atmosphere and amenities of our fancy infrastructure.
Visit our prosperity app website: www.prosperity.app
- Translate product scope, concepts, requirements and technical documentation into tangible formats such as charts, maps, flows, sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Work iteratively in agile environment where critical thinking and initiative are valued to help define the product experience.
- Guide your ideas into beautiful visual designs and user interfaces, that generate intended behaviours and encourage user interaction.
- Leverage principles of information architecture for organizing content and functionality in support of user goals.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, User Research and Marketing to design, launch and iterate on our digital products.
- Advocate for good user experience across the organisation. Representing our consumers and customers in product strategy and roadmap discussions.
- At least 6 years interaction design experience, delivering successful products, managing complexity at scale and dealing with ambiguity and chaos at the very beginning of things.
- You are able to distinguish between “good” and “great” work and are able to design information architecture, navigational models, user interface and experiences that are simple and enjoyable.
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools such as Sketch, HTML/JS/CSS, InVision, Flinto, Zeplin, Framer, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, …
- Your sweet spot is the intersection of design, technology, and social impact.
- You’re a systems thinker; you love solving big, hairy problems and can logically visualize complex systems, user interaction flows, and beautiful user interface.
- You’re agile; you can nurture a cohesive product vision and finesse visual designs at a vector or pixel level, if necessary.
- You get what it takes to build something. Overseeing a development team or working on code yourself, you’re comfortable shepherding stakeholders on the journey of bringing software to market.
- You are comfortable going out into the world for inspiration.
- Fluent in German and English
- Passionate about finance/ insurance is a plus.
- Openness to travel to Liechtenstein.
- Flexible working hours. We build on trust, not control
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open-minded and innovative
- A great team you will have fun working with
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Mindspace Sunny Office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Free drinks and regular team lunches
- Work with the latest technology tools and newest MacBook