Senior UX Designer (m/f) // Springer Nature
- Iteratively design elegant interfaces across multiple platforms and devices.
- Sketch and visualise in order to communicate your ideas, the quicker the better.
- Help conduct and interpret usability studies.
- Lead participatory design sessions and coach non-designers to think creatively.
- Engage in critiquing graphic design, front-end principles, and content strategy.
- Design considering the implications of internationalisation.
- Offer ux guidance across the team, the department, and the organisation.
- Develop strong working relationships with product management, the technical team, and stakeholders.
- Comfortably communicate and justify your ideas, but are open to change when faced with new considerations.
- Advocate empathy for real users and evidence-driven, iterative design.
- Are tirelessly enthusiastic and love championing user experience within an agile product development team.
- Understand the practical application of user-centred design and how to build engaging experiences.
- Are detail-orientated, highly organised, self-sufficient, and delivery focused.
- Are friendly and adaptable, an excellent communicator, and believe in working transparently.
- Are confident and knowledgeable about interaction design, information architecture and analysis of user requirements.
Want to learn more about who we are and how we do business? Then apply today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Varied and interesting tasks
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A good work life balance with fair working hours + a generous and flexible vacation package
- Discounted public transport
- Discounted book prices
- An excellent on-site cafeteria
Working Hours: Full-time
Company and Location: Springer Science + Business Media Deutschland GmbH, Berlin
Excited by the prospect of joining us? We are looking forward to your online application in English!
To find out more information about our organization please take a look at www.springer.com and springernature.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →