Senior UX/UI Designer (f/m) // adviqo AG
adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”. In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, self starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. You must be comfortable managing large projects throughout the design process, from high-level concepts to detailed mobile first UI specifications. Suitable candidates love keeping up on the latest design trends and state of the art technology and possess a portfolio which demonstrates this knowledge with a blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping proficiency. Above all, the role requires a dedicated individual who upholds adviqo high standards and design aesthetic.
- Defining product requirements in a cross-functional environment
- Create detailed interaction and pixel specifications
- Drive UX improvements on adviqo products
- Defining and deliver UI assets together with the engineering team
- Maintain uniform design and naming naming conventions within the team
- Design consistently across platforms (web/mobile/iOS/Android)
- Review front end implementation with team during development
- Mentor Jr. team members
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for a variety of products or services
- Postgraduate degree in interaction design, visual design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience designing for desktop, mobile and web touchpoints
- Detailed knowledge of design patterns and usability heuristics
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles & experience with user journey analysis and design
- Appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems
- Fluency with industry-standard design tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, Keynote, etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
What you get
- WE CARE: We care about our customers: users and readers, we care about our team and how can we make things easy or better for colleagues, we care about the business.
- WE GET IT DONE: We THINK long term, ACT short term but PLAN actions to fix the long term. We figure out ways to get it done.
- WE ENJOY: We love to do our work, to see that our actions have results and to grow professionally. We enjoy our time at work and help to make it enjoyable to be at the office with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- WE SUPPORT: We will support you right from the start during your relocation/visa process and/or other administrative issues
- WE DEVELOP: Consistent further development is the key for us, therefore we have individual trainings budgets & career plans
- WE OFFER: Daily drinks and fresh fruit, free sport and language (German & English) courses and a nice after-work culture
- Start date: Immediately
- Full-time (40h/week) & unlimited contract
- Place of work: Berlin (located in the heart of Berlin, directly close to Checkpoint Charlie; Berlin-Mitte)
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application (CV, possible starting date, salary expectations) to email@example.com.