Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f) // DCMN
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices located in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town.
As our ideal candidate, you should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- We’re looking for somebody who will take ownership for the entire user interface of our marketing platform. You’re responsibilities in detail:
- Collaborate with our creative team, copywriters, product management and our team of frontend developers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and user experience in our frontend
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Our perfect match has
- proven UX/UI experience (experience with analytics and/or advertising products highly appreciated)
- demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- the ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- the ability to solve challenges creatively and effectively
- shows interest in being up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What do we offer?
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Working with the latest technologies
- Home-office and remote work friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don’t track time, we trust our people!
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Free language courses, pilates classes and massages during and outside work time
- We live work/life balance (!)
- A recently remodelled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Please also send us your top 3 websites that you like most regarding UX/UI. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2kQz1qc