Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f) // relayr GmbH
We have a growing number of internal and client projects and are looking for an enthusiastic Senior UX/UI Designer to join our international team in Berlin!
- Drive company-wide UX/UI vision and take responsibility for UX/UI guidelines
- Work with Head of Product, Product Owners and Developers to create a world-class user experience for our customers
- Be actively involved in several Product Development teams in an Agile environment – taking responsibility for UI/UX execution in two week sprints
- Conduct in-person user studies, research user data, and deliver detailed analysis leading to the formulation of personas and user scenarios
- Show clear ability in user-journey mapping, identifying enhancements and producing the designs to turn these into reality
- Deliver wireframes, create click through prototypes for testing purposes and be able to iterate quickly
- Line management and mentorship of a team of talented UX/UI people
- Solid experience in designing digital products for Startups or Fortune 500 companies (with a Portfolio of this work)
- Experience in conducting in-person user studies and other research methodologies
- Strong proficiency with the most popular design software (Sketch3, Illustrator, Photoshop) and interactive prototyping tools (Invision, POP, Pixate)
- Experience with HTML5/CSS is a plus
- Experience with After Effects is a plus
- Able to work in a structured, agile, test oriented manner in a tech driven environment
- Interest in hardware such as the RaspberryPi and Arduino (previous experience with hardware prototyping is a plus)
- Good level of English
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV, Portfolio (with mobile and web designs), start date and salary expectations!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →