Senior Visual Designer (m/f) // DCMN
You will be part of an experienced and international team of insanely motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by trust, team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on a rockstar team of 130+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, we’ve registered 100% year-on-year growth in terms of both revenue and employees.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. We count more than 120 digital amazing brands in our portfolio includingSecret Escapes, Wayfair, AdoreMe, Gameloft, Deezer, Made.com, Shipt, Com2us, Huuuge Games, ASOS, HolidayCheck.
- Work on briefed tasks (internal and client) independently and in a team to produce top quality design solutions for print, web and animation.
- Participate actively in providing the whole package: concepting creative, to design, to execution.
- Work closely with our other in-house designers to share knowledge and execute beautiful visual solutions that are consistent and follow brand guidelines.
- Work together with multiple internal teams and clients and participate in the briefings with them to get and provide necessary task inputs.
- Manage and facilitate information flow and feedback with clear communication in order to produce high-end design that meets expectations.
- Initiate proactive projects.
- Work with Head of Production to propose innovative design and process solutions to take the Design team to the next level.
Our perfect match
- Has a bachelor’s degree in web design, graphic design, communication design or comparable.
- Has work experience in relevant field (advertising, design studio, branding) for at-least 5 years.
- Has experience working on client briefs, presenting design concepts and developing to conclusion and dealing with feedback rounds and executing relevant changes.
- Can guide clients/internal teams on design objectives and meet them independently and with a team. Managed other designers on projects as the project lead is a bonus.
- Has an extensive design portfolio showcasing client and personal creative work. Show us what you’re capable of!
- Has an ability to draw/illustrate (and a portfolio to back this up) is a bonus.
- Is a creative heart with a professional approach – you want to make amazing work and are not afraid thinking out of the box, while understanding limitations and brand approach.
- Is expert in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Is able to troubleshoot and work smart, expert in out specs for print and web and understand workflow when supplying Motion Designer with assets.
- Has a logical approach to workflow and ability to comply to structured filing systems
- Has an open and flexible attitude and desire to learn. A sharp wit always a bonus!
- Has excellent communication skills in English. German is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We live work/life balance (!)
- Free language courses, pilates classes and massages during and outside work time
- We are home-office friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don’t track time, we trust our people!
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and expand your network
- Regular activities like a yearly company retreat, monthly Welcome Drinks, Barbecues, summer parties and many more…
- A recently remodelled and dog friendly office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin
- Fully-stocked break rooms with food and drinks
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the ‘Apply’ button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.