(Senior) Web Designer / Media Designer (m/f) in UI/ UX Design in fulltime // Dentolo
We are growing and looking for a SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER (male/ female) to join our Berlin team in Fulltime.
- Your main responsibility is to create a consistent and premium experience on our website and services.
- You take over projects from a UX and design perspective.
- Make sure our processes and ways of working are effective.
- Analyse user insights and be able to find the balance between user and business needs.
- Help our product team with creating the best solution possible.
- Be able to deliver the following based on the project needs:
- information, architecture and interaction concepts
- user flows and user journeys
- sketches and wireframes
- lo-fi and high-fi prototypes
- visual designs
- Introduce processes for remote, in-house, moderated, un-moderated (formal & informal) usability testing and user research.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- You are passionate about UX and newest UI design trends.
- University degree and have 2+ years commercial experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your attention to details and problem solving.
- You’ve got a good working knowledge of HTML & CSS and know what’s possible to achieve across browsers and devices. You know the limitations and advantages.
- Capability to produce prototypes with your favourite prototyping tool (like Invision, UX Pin or similar). Being able to build prototypes in HTML is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of the web environment, responsive screen layouts and composition.
- Experience in working with Sketch and Zeplin.
- You’ve worked within an startup or agency environment before.
- Experience with interaction and motion design is a plus.
- Fluent English both verbally and written.
- German is a plus.
- A great, small, motivated and international product team
- Cutting edge technologies, agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges
- The possibility to directly influence our product and visual identity.
- A lot of interesting projects which will be challenging and satisfying.
- You will working for the product team, creating high quality designs and end-to-end user experiences by helping ideas come to live in the form of sketches and high-fidelity prototypes.
- You also play a key role by setting up user testing and applying the concept of design thinking.
- You will work closely with product managers, engineers and other functions to constantly improve the end-to-end user experience to help drive the vision of Dentolo to make dental care affordable and transparent for everyone.
- Office location in the heart of Berlin with a beautiful view over the city
- Play a key role in shaping Dentolo’s brand and visual identity
- Have major impact on product decisions by being our customer voice
- Flexible working hours
- Training and Conference opportunities
- Relocation support
- Competitive salary
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!