(Senior) Webdesigner (m/f) // Planet Cards
Planet Cards is a dynamic european Leader in the Web2Print sector and one of the most widely used online shops for self-designed cards (birth and wedding cards) and photo products. As an international company with offices in Toulouse, Marseille and Berlin, we are targeting consumers all across Europe. According to the motto “we print your life”, our team of more than 100 employees across Europe works every day with enthusiasm and passion to capture the best moments of our customers on unique and individual products.
Transforming our stores into better looking, modern and competitive products is our current mission. You will be part of our international inhouse Design team and take responsibility for the creation of a wide range of user-friendly and innovative designs for different digital products of the Planet Cards Group. This includes new and existing websites as well as digital interfaces that are currently being redesigned. Hence, you will have an immediate impact and help us on our exciting mission.
- Responsible for the responsive web design for our brands and affiliate sites
- Gather and translate business requirements into creative and intuitive web design solutions and provide accurate time estimations for your projects
- Develop, create and optimize email templates, landing pages, animated HTML5 banners and display ads
- Work on design innovation and best practice guidelines for our multiple web platforms
- Act as the link between the IT, Design and Conversion teams to ensure a professional workflow
- Work on various projects such as our photobooth project or on app development
- Several years of experience in web design and familiarity with responsive design
- Experience with tools such Adobe CC, Sketch (or similar) amd Invision/Zeplin
- Ideally, you have experience in working with frontend technologies such as HTML and CSS
- Experience in UX/UI design is welcome
- Excellent communication skills and being able to interact professionally and efficiently with different types of stakeholders
- A holistic approach when it comes to your projects and work
- Organized, high attention to detail and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- English on a professional level, German and/or French would be a big plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours and parent-friendly policies
- Office exchange program
- Regular events with an individual budget at each team’s disposal
- Pets are welcome!
- International, multilingual team with an open mind to innovation and new ideas
- Free drinks and healthy snacks
- Cozy office in Bergmannkiez – one of Berlin’s trendiest districts
- Regular feedback talks and opportunities for professional development
We have big plans ahead of us. Want to join us on our exciting journey? If so, please send us your CV and portfolio through our career page.