Junior Graphic/UI Designer (m/f) // Conrad Connect
Conrad Connect is the central platform for IoT-projects within B2C and B2B.
Conrad Connect links smart devices from different brands and digital services. The resulting ecosystem offers a variety of new possibilities for visualization and automation of processes within our daily lifes. In cooperation with our partners, we develop new digital business models, based on the aggregation of different data sources. Are you ready to support us? As part of Conrad Electronic Group, we operate independently with the agility of a startup.
Our speed of growing is enormous, therefore we are looking for you to support our team in Berlin as:
Junior Graphic/UI Designer (m/f)
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Creation of on-brand marketing material, including display assets for channels such as Facebook, Instagram and GDN
- Continuously looking for inspiration and experimenting with new ad concepts
- Creating web- as well as print-designs, such as landing pages, templates, posters, flyers etc.
- Preparing product imagery for our website, prototypes and other assets as needed and also strengthening the CI with styleguides, UI patterns etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to continually develop new formats and ideas for newsletter and other marketing channels
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree e.g. certified Graphics/Media Designer, B.A. Communication Design
- Enthusiasm for internet and design, high degree of willingness to further deepen your knowledge in online topics
- Very good knowledge of the following Adobe Creative Suite Applications: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator. Additionally, a good knowledge of some prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel or similar will be a plus
- Well-structured way of working, high quality standards and strong affinity for our IoT- products
- Excellent visual design skills and a sharp eye for layouts, shapes and colours
- Team player, resilient, responsible and highly motivated to learn
- Experience with videos and animation is a huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
Working with Conrad Connect:
As part of a dynamic and international team of internet affin professionals you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. You will be part of a startup environment, working in a modern office in the heart of Berlin. Besides offering a competitive salary and bonus as well as free drinks & fruits, you will be having fun at regular team events that are part of our culture.
Want to be part of the next big thing?
Send us your application today on jobs.conrad.com. We’d love to hear from you!
+49 9622 30-4359