UI Designer (f/m) // Comtravo
Comtravo – radically simplifying business travel.
Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique product. Travellers or Travel Managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and individual needs of our clients.
Founded in 2015 by Michael Riegel, Jannik Neumann, Marko Schilde & Slobodan Utvic in the heart of Berlin, we are trusted by renowned Tech Investors (such as Creandum, Project A Ventures) and have built a strong and highly professional team of experts in all areas which we are consistently seeking to expand.
Are you ready to turn the B2B travel industry upside down?
- Define the overall product experience in close collaboration with PO’s and UX Desingers
- Empower your knowledge of web & native design patterns to push for user-centricity, standards and design quality in all our touchpoints
- Take over ownership of producing visual UI specs for engineers
- Evolve and iterate our pattern library (components, use of colours, type, imagery)
- Act as a key interface to front-end engineering in providing specifications and sample CSS
- Building clickable prototypes for user tests
- Proven theoretical background in Design and/or Technology
- 2+ years of experience in a startup, creative agency or a forward-thinking corporate
- A strong digital design portfolio that speaks for itself
- Hands-on experience with CSS & HTML as well as the capability to transform visual design into code
- Experienced with relevant tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CS and InVision
- Team player who is used to agile work within cross-functional development teams
- Fluent in English, German is a big +
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team in Research & Development
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours & language courses
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- An exciting job in a High-Tech start-up in Berlin as well as access to a great network of entrepreneurs
- Influence the development of the company
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A Loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need
Ready to deep-dive into it? Go ahead and submit your CV & Portfolio!