UI Designer // Joblift
We are Joblift – a job platform providing candidates with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. By presenting a clear and comparative overview of job offers, the user no longer has to worry about searching separate job boards online. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big data-based algorithms to create the optimal match between employer and applicant.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Currently active in the US, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands, we are cooperating with over 4.000 partners to incorporate over 10 million vacancies on our platform.
We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas Erlebach (CEO), Alexander Rausch (COO) and Malte Widenka (CTO), who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando, Amorelie and Frontlineshop. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including DN Capital (e.g Endeca, Shazam, Quandoo), Picus Capital (e.g. Getsurance, Nested), Cherry Ventures (e.g. Zalando, Auto1) and b-to-v (e.g. Facebook, Xing) as well as industry-leading business angels.
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Design of UI elements and interaction behaviour for our web app to implement new or improve existing features
- Evolvement and maintenance of UI guidelines including colours, icons, typographic specifications, graphic and interaction concepts
- Translation of product requirements and research/ testing insights into designs that improve our product
- Creation of design concepts via rapid prototyping and testing them with real users
- Establishment of a seamless experience across platforms and all devices
Ideally you bring:
- Previous experience in Web-/Graphic Design
- A proven track record of designing intuitive & usable interfaces especially on web apps
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a similar field
- Advanced skills regarding modern graphic software such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and previous startup experience
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Understanding UX design but focusing on UI/web design, experience in user testing would be a plus
What we offer:
- An impactful position since you will be contributing to the improvement of our product
- Direct exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Start: asap
- Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest growing Tech startups, apply now!