UI Designer (m/f) // November
Help us create the leading platform for end of life services!
We at November support our customers professionally and empathically in arranging for their final stages of life. Our services include funeral arrangement plans and the organization of funerals. We further help our customers realize their wishes by providing innovative financing solutions. To offer the best customer experience November is building a one-of-a-kind platform that combines technology with personal interaction.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious personality to support our team as UI Designer (f/m).
- Design our website, user interfaces as well as marketing material
- Come up with convincing conversion designs for our landing pages
- Transfer mockups to eye-pleasing, pixel perfect designs
- Create simple designs with focus on usability and user experience
- You challenge current designs with hypotheses for a/b tests
- Work closely with product management, development and marketing
- You finished your studies in the field of UI Design or have a similar education
- You have already implemented various concepts and designs for landing pages / websites / funnels
- Expert at Adobe Suite and relevant tools like Sketch, Zeplin
- Video editing skills are a plus
- You are a team player and you can work on the same level with your colleagues
- You speak and write fluent English, German is a plus
- A challenging position with significant responsibility and tremendous opportunities for personal learning and development
- An exiting working environment in an industry hardly digitized so far
- A passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Permanent position with attractive compensation
- Regular team-events, drinks and snacks
Are you ready for this new challenge? Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are ready to take this challenge (including resume, CV, references, preferred start date and compensation expectations).
Don’t forget to send us your portfolio so that we can get a first impression of your work.
We are looking forward to your application!