UI Designer (m/f/x) // kununu
A challenging task:
- You work closely with our product & UX teams to create compelling and consistent user experiences across all our platforms.
- You craft world class standards and style guides for colors, icons, typography, graphics and motion concepts to improve our design process.
- You know where to leverage kununu´s design system and where to push the envelope.
- You also collaborate closely with the development teams to translate the designs into real products.
- You work with product and UX teams to create testable prototypes and participate in user testing.
- You provide excellent and clearly detailed documentation of designs to stakeholders and communicate design rationale clearly.
A convincing background:
- You have at least five years of professional experience and a strong portfolio that demonstrates a track record of creating user experiences and effective problem-solving.
- You are a master of the design tools like Adobe CS, Photoshop & Illustrator, Sketch etc.
- You take pride in producing high quality guideline documents and assets for development teams.
- You are passionate about balancing visual design with usability and human-centered design principles.
- You have a great understanding of web and mobile design patterns and new emerging trends.
- You bring a data and research driven design approach that always keeps the user at the forefront.
- You are fluent in English and also in German (not mandatory though).
An inspiring environment:
- With your creativity and your strong designing skills, you help us spread the idea of transparency.
- You have the possibility of working in our Berlin or Vienna offices.
- We take pride in providing an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- We offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
- In addition, we provide daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits and drinks.
- Your MacBook can also be used for personal activities outside of work and you have 6 weeks of vacation per year.