Product Designer (m/f) // movingimage
Would you like to…
- work in an agile environment in a small, cross-functional team?
- be responsible for the visual consistency and attractiveness of our responsive web applications?
- establish and maintain an internal design system?
- design and test new features & web apps in collaboration with UX designers?
- evaluate the feasibility of your designs in coordination with web developers?
- create and maintain templates for our customer’s integrations of our video products based on the customer’s CD?
- occasionally create mockups to pitch new ideas to potential customers?
Are you able to…
- present work experience of at least three years and proven contribution to responsive web design projects?
- present a track record of impressive visual interface design that went live online?
- contribute to a design system in the past?
- balance user needs, aesthetics and feasibility?
- prove a solid understanding of HTML5 & CSS3 as a plus?
- show your passion for web technology?
- comfortably give and receive feedback on designs?
- communicate in English in all relevant courses of business?
- be a team player and carry out goal-oriented analysis and problem resolution?
This position is temporary and limited to 1 year due to a maternity leave, with possibility to an unlimited position afterwards!
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team of over 20 nationalities in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Hack days twice a year, regular Communities of Practice, “Future Fridays”, meetups, Joint Reviews and company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses, a weekly breakfast, free drinks, fruit and candys, health program and relocation support.
Even more interested? Apply now through our online portal!
Ksenia Baranova | HR Manager
movingimage EVP GmbH
Stralauer Allee 7 | 10245 Berlin
You will find more about us on our website: