UI Designer (m/f) // OptioPay
- You create “fleshed out” mocks from UX wireframes using ‘Atomic Design’ and elements from our ‘Living Style Guide’
- You become familiar with and help maintain our ‘Living Style Guide’
- You collaborate closely with the art director, UX, product and engineering teams to create and adapt designs after extensive user testing
- You participate in product meetings and give feedback in relation to UI discussions
- You work alongside the Art Director to create digital and print design for marketing and branding purposes
- You work with JIRA and Kanban methodology for an agile and structured design environment
- You have minimum 1-2 years experience working as a UI / Graphic designer for e-commerce or similar product, working at fast‐paced companies is considered a plus
- You have a thorough understanding on how to maintain a corporate brand
- You have a fluent command of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision App and Microsoft Office
- You adhere to tight deadlines, and can work consistently even with an influx of adhoc design tasks, and have previously worked in an agile work environment
- You are passionate about design and being a creative, you show exceptional interest for the latest trends in design, branding and marketing
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- You are a team player and quick to collaborate with others, address criticisms, and resolve issues
- You speak English fluently, knowing German is considered a plus
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Exciting and wide-ranging design tasks
- Play a crucial role in defining the ‘face’ of OptioPay
- Become part of a multinational, rockstar team of 50
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy – our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location – top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun team events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks, monthly Women’s Power Lunch, Whiskey Tasting Night etc.)
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep your energy levels high
At OptioPay we work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We constantly challenge ‘the norm’ and are hungry to push for new frontiers. We only accept the brilliant as we expect brilliance from ourselves. We’re looking for people who want to leave a mark on the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. The success of reaching this goal is to source highly-driven and gifted likeminded individuals. What we offer in return is a career turning point, where growth and success is a team effort. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing, we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for an intelligent, driven and highly creative UI Designer to join our Creative Department. We offer the opportunity to gain experience and practical skills in a startup that is at the forefront of FinTech in Germany, be a part of the creative team that builds ‘the face’ of all that is the OptioPay brand and exercise real responsibility in a dynamic environment.
*Please be advised that in order to apply for this role you must submit a portfolio (we will accept either PDF format, website or Behance profiles).