UI & Graphic Designer (m/f) in Berlin / part-time // SuitePad
We shape the hotel room of the future!
As the European market leader for in-room tablets, more than 500 of the most renowned hotels worldwide trust us with their digital guest communication. For our office in Berlin, we are now looking for a part-time UI & graphic designer to shape a first-class user experience for our product and define our visual communication.
You want to:
- be responsible for all product UI design stages from concept mockups to final hand-off to engineering
- collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for user interaction, visuals and experience
- be involved in the realization of new features and user interfaces such as TV- or room control
- define and cultivate the visual SuitePad brand identity in collaboration with marketing for print- and web design
- you have demonstrable UI and graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- you possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual ability and originality
- you have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows with Sketch or similar wireframing tools
- you are proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- you have the ability to interact, communicate and present your ideas in English
- as a plus, you are already familiar with the software development process and collaboration tools like Zeplin or InVision
- you should be willing to work for 20-25 hours/week
What to expect:
- an innovative product with global traction in a growing market
- a committed and excellent product management and development team to work with
- Swift decision making and flat hierarchies
- a high degree of autonomy in your work
- space to improve your craft and a budget for personal development
- to ensure best communication within the team, we’ll need you on site in Berlin
- last but not least: yes, we have free drinks, fresh fruits and regular team events :-)
Who we are:
As a young Berlin start-up we re-defined the way hotels connect with guests. In the hotel room of the future, you’ll find guest directory, telephone, remote control, newspapers and room service menu, united on a single device – the SuitePad.
Do you want to buy a theatre ticket or check your departure information? Do you want to make a reservation in a restaurant or book spa treatments? Do you want to explore the tourist activities or receive notifications about daily specials? All this – and much more – is now available on touchscreen.
Our core product is an in-room tablet running an Android app and we also develop the admin panel for hotels to manage the content on their tablets. Curious to get to know more? Get in touch – become part of our team and shape our success story!
Sounds exciting to you?
If you think you are a good match, please send your English or German CV, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com or follow the link below and become our new UI & Graphic Designer (m/f)! Your contact person is Julia Zschoch (HR). We’re looking forward to getting to know you!