UI/UX Designer // Automotive Artificial Intelligence
We offer a virtual 3D platform replicating a realistic city environment that tests the boundaries of autonomous driving software, with the aim to make autonomous driving safer.
You are a creative and all-rounded UX/UI Designer that will define the user experience and interfaces of our products for automotive simulation.
- Understand the back-end mechanics of our products and translate that understanding into usable, useful and beautiful user interfaces
- Explore and experiment with creative ways to visualise autonomous vehicle testing
- Build interactive prototypes and run usability tests
- Conduct user research and discover insights for better a informed design
- Work with developers and project managers to implement the design
- Evaluate the effectiveness of user interfaces and make improvements iteratively
- Help define innovative design patterns and design systems for future usage
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years working experience as interaction designer
- Bachelor degree or above major in interaction design or related design fields
- In-depth knowledge of UX methodology and design process
- Able to work independently and manage the progress of assigned projects
- Fluent use of common design tools: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe creative tools
- Able to build rapid interactive prototypes with tools like Axure, Origami studio or creative coding platforms such as Processing
- Good understanding of visual design/layout/typography
- Able to work collaboratively within an iterative design team
- Good communication skills and able to articulate design rationales
- Firm believer in design thinking
- Familiar with and interested in emerging technologies such artificial intelligence and autonomous vehicles
- A portfolio is required
You will be a part of an international team of experienced and highly motivated computer scientists.
Engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.