UI/UX Designer // Goodpatch
The role of a UI designer is to bring cutting-edge ideas and designs to the table. With your amazing skills in product interaction, visual design, and prototyping, you help our clients to quickly visualize concepts and build new innovative products.
As a UI/UX Designer at Goodpatch you will work closely with our clients. Your responsibility will be to create high-quality interaction design work from early concept prototypes to highly detailed specifications. Our clients vary from little startups to big corporations and you should be able to quickly adjust to different work styles and environments accordingly. But there is not only client work: You will have the opportunity of influencing our future, be involved in the exciting process of shaping Goodpatch and extend your skillset.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL
- Create digital services for big corporates and startups alike. You will use all of your skills to assist them with internal challenges and support them to establish a design-driven culture.
- As we are not limited to a certain direction of screen design, you will establish user interfaces for native iOS, Android as well as web apps.
- Build beautiful and meaningful UI for our clients and end users.
- Help others to be successful on an everyday basis.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, or equivalent life experience, as well as 2-4 years of design work experience.
- Top design skills in native apps (iOS and Android) or web and an understanding of the importance of motion and prototyping over static mockups.
- Serious addiction to getting and giving feedback, both internally and externally and a passion to share your skills and ideas with clients and your team
- Get things done attitude. While we at Goodpatch are unrelenting perfectionists, we also know when it’s time to let your baby go out into the world.
- A drive to stay on the pulse and contribute ideas for new features or ways to improve existing products.
- Fluent communication skills in both German and English is a must as most of our clients are German but we also work in international team settings.
- Willingness to travel and work on-site with our clients to create a real impact with your work.
- A bright, spacious and cozy office space in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg and additional Budgets for Conferences, Training, Books, Gadgets, Public Transportation and Fitness.
- Monthly team dinners in Berlin and a lively and inspiring office culture with weekly team breakfasts & design review sessions.
- MacBook and flex hours.
- Opportunity to travel to Japan and work together with our colleagues at Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
WHO WE ARE
Goodpatch is a digital product design company in constant pursuit of creating meaningful solutions that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, and recently also Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are currently around 20 people, while in Munich we are 4 and globally a team of over 100. Some of our past and current clients include Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance, Deutsche Börse, Teambay, Labfolder, Vimeda, WEKA, Zenjob and many more.
If you are available any time soon and are ready to “WOW” us, quickly brush up your CV and your Portfolio and drop Sandra an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know, who you are and which of your personal strengths makes us want YOU.