UI/UX Designer // Lisk
We are looking for a well-rounded UX/UI designer with a great personality to join our rapidly growing team. We are searching for somebody who breathes design philosophy to optimise the user experience of our products.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbally
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Enjoy working in a fast paced start-up
- Illustrate design ideas and include them in storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes.
- Design GUI elements (i.e. tabs, menus, buttons and widgets)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues
- Follow style standards (i.e. fonts, colors, visual elements)
- Illustrations and Iconography
- Interact and collaborate with Front End Developer teams
- Berlin resident
- Native German, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally
- Background in advanced mathematics and cryptography
- Notable open-source code contributions
- Startup experience
Benefits of working at Lisk:
- Exceptionally well funded
- Competitive salary, equity in Lisk and performance bonuses
- Incredible atmosphere supported with regular team events
- Central location at WeWork (Potsdamer Platz) with access to ping pong, air hockey, regular networking events and cantina
- Top of the line equipment
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
How to apply:
Please apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter (max. 500 words) to email@example.com! The documents should be in English.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, established early 2016. Running within its own network and utilising a new token called LSK, Lisk enables developers to build decentralised applications by utilising Blockchain technology. Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history. Lisk was valued at over $400,000,000 at its peak. For more information, visit https://lisk.io/.