UX Designer / Strategist (m/f) // Lakehaus
We are looking for a full-time UX Designer to help realize our vision of creating a gamebased chat community. Start date as soon as possible.
Who We Are
Founded one and a half years ago, we are a Start-up based in Berlin and San Francisco with a business concept that is fully financed and already profitable. We want to bring to life our vision of the Internet as a social meeting point where people can connect and make new acquaintances in a playful way: based on a variety of chat– and online communities we are creating an unprecedented combination of both a social platform and a game-based community. We are still a small team of ten people and our focus lies on the rapid testing of new ideas, experimentation and optimization. Everything is a prototype, everything is a test. We are growing with more than 10% MRR, with an established Product Market Fit targeting a Billion Dollar Market.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to use your talent and expertise to significantly shape our application.
- The chance to create a social game from the ground up, working closely with end-users to continuously innovate.
- The exhilarating advantages of a startup, with the safety of a financially viable business.
- Be part of an exciting and truly international working environment.
- Profit from flexible working hours and competitive pay.
- Work in an office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg, with fresh coconut water :-) and regular team events.
- Together with our small, experienced team, you make sure that we create engaging User Experiences while meeting our Objectives.
- You plan, develop and analyse user-flows and Funnels based on available Data.
- Having a great understanding of KPI’s, you use data and User Feedback to constantly iterate to improve your Results.
- The entire work process is underlined by a constant exchange with other Members of the Product Team (e.g. developers, Project Manager, …).
- We believe in prototyping, from low- to superhigh-fidelity. A great part of the job is to actually build completely usable (No-Code) prototypes (we are big fans of bubble.is)
- Designing and executing user tests to understand user behavior, laying the groundwork for future developments.
- As a Key Player of the Team you will hold the highest level of responsibility.
- You are an experienced UX Designer with an affinity for digital marketing.
- You have at least two years of experience in UX design, customer service design and/or customer experience design.
- A strong portfolio that shows your approach is oriented by conceptual thinking with the end-user in mind.
- You are data-driven, and KPI focused and familiar with conversion optimization.
- Enthusiastic about games and Social Interaction
- You’re willing to learn about Bubble, a tool for visual programming we are working with (bubble.is).
- Good command of English, basic German or an interest in learning a few words with us.
- Knowledge of InVision and Sketch are a Plus
- But most of all: a positive outlook and “can do!” attitude!
Please send your CV, portfolio as well as the earliest possible entrance date to email@example.com and let us know why you would like to work with us. Please refer to the website where you found our job advertisement.