UI/UX Designer (m/f) // relayr
Relayr is a rapidly-growing IoT company providing enterprise middleware and IoT solutions for the digital transformation of industries. We build intelligent solutions for the industry to increase real-time data visibility and isolate business-critical data for actionable insights.
If you want to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices, then relayr is the right place for you!
Our team includes experienced members with a multicultural background from designers to software engineers, data scientists, agile coaches, solution and product managers.
Currently we are looking for a motivated UI/UX Designer (m/f) with a special focus on UI to join our team in Berlin.
- Play a key role in making sure our product is visually outstanding.
- Drive the company-wide UI/UX design vision by creating strong UI designs for our B2B customer base.
- Create a library of UI patterns and guidelines.
- Bring innovation into our UI and enhance relayr’s visual language in collaboration with the visual communication team.
- Work across functional teams to understand the problems and needs of both the business and our users.
- Work side by side with the product manager to define user needs and help with the creation of product features, providing a smooth user experience.
- Be involved with the agile development of the engineering teams.
- Show clear ability in user-journey mapping, identifying enhancements and producing the designs to turn these into reality.
- Deliver detailed wireframes, create click through prototypes for testing purposes and be able to iterate.
- 5+ years of experience designing software interfaces.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn a requirement into a compelling user interface, showing the flows, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes that become a likeable product.
- A high level of empathy and a good team player.
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner.
- Ability to present and explain your ideas, concepts and design rationale.
- Relevant work experience with B2B customers is a plus.
- Experience in conducting in-person user studies and other research methodologies.
- Strong proficiency with the most popular design software (Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop) and interactive prototyping tools (Invision, POP, Pixate).
- Experience with HTML5/CSS is a plus.
- Experience with After Effects is a plus.
- Able to work in a structured, agile, test oriented manner in a tech driven environment.
- Experience in Industrial IoT is a plus.
- Good level of English, German is a plus.
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (working language is English)
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: