UI/UX Designer (m/f) // Tillhub
Our mission is to become Europe\’s leading point-of-sale software for retailers. Every day we develop our product and ourselves and we live for the satisfaction of our customers. You can help us!
- User-centered: You have the methods and skills to analyse and resolve UX problems
- Advanced experience in InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with the Apple ecosystem and design approaches (Human interface guidelines)
- Experience in working with product and development teams
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- In-depth experience with design patterns and various research & testing methods
- Overall responsibility for UI and UX across product, marketing website, marketing materials, etc.
- Working closely together with CPO, Head of Brand & Content, Head of Performance Marketing, and the Engineering team
- Setting professional structures & guidelines for brand & design at Tillhub
- Gather and evaluate user requirements together with the product team
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes for iOS, and web projects that clearly illustrate the user flow and experience
- Conduct user experience research based on user groups of Tillhub GmbH, to improve the POS clients and backoffice solutions UX & UI
- Design user interfaces on iOS client and web software solutions
- Creation of designs for landing pages, blogs, emails, social media, advertising creatives, brochures, flyers, presentations
- Best working conditions in a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg over two floors
- From the very beginning, there is a lot of growth potential and creative space – we are looking for people who put their minds to work and thereby improve the big picture
- Close cooperation with the founders and the management team
- Flat hierarchies in a dynamic, highly motivated and young team
- An unfiltered insight into the structure and management of a fast growing startup and the ability to redesign processes
- Drinks, fruits, smoothies and an appreciative atmosphere
We are looking forward to get to know you!