UI/UX Designer // Vivira Health Lab
Vivira makes high quality physical rehabilitation programs available and affordable for everyone. Vivira empowers patients to do exercises whenever and wherever they want, returning to pain-free movement, strength, and mobility in the comfort of their own home. As UX/UI designer at Vivira you will conceive, design, prototype and test new features, improving the existing product, supervising the user experience on all the platforms (iOS, Android, Web) and contribute to set the direction of the overall product.
A bit more about your role:
- Work close to the Product Manager and Tech Team to conceptualise features and ideas from the early stage
- Help with and conduct usability testing, concept validation and user research activities in general (for example user journeys or personas)
- Realise prototypes or high-fidelity mockups for getting user feedback
- Finalise design and manage the hand-over to Developers
- Propose improvements to the existing product
- Finalise and maintain Vivira Design System
- Ensure consistency in design and overall user experience
- Support Marketing activities
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in designing mobile and web applications and UX
- You have deep knowledge of native iOS and Android UX/UI conventions
- You have knowledge and experience in responsive web design
- You master the most important design and prototyping tool on the market (Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision, Principle, Framer and so on)
- You have a strong portfolio that showcases excellent design skills and highlights the process you follow to come up with solutions
- You love to validate and challenge your ideas though testing, research and analytics data
- You are organised, structured but flexible and fast when is required
- You are a problem solver and you are likely to take initiative
- You are extremely collaborative and open, able to challenge assumptions, give feedback, and build consensus
- You are always curious to explore new tools, methodologies, workflows, technologies and also to expand your interests into other UX-related fields
- You are fluent in English. German skills are very appreciated.
We are a small diverse and international startup team that includes serial entrepreneurs, customer digital experts, and experienced medical professionals located in the center of Berlin. English is our office language. We offer a friendly working environment with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, home office possibilities, competitive salary, equipment and office snacks and fruits. Relocation assistance is possible.
Contact us, we have an amazing work to be done!