UI/UX Designer // Geenee
When watching any visual media (TV/movies or streaming videos of music, fashion, beauty and fitness on platforms such as YouTube) consumers have no convenient way to purchase items they see. Retailers have no efficient way to sell consumers the products used and seen in visual media, especially at the moment of impulse. Content creators cannot monetize product sales of items they use in their productions. Demand is left unsatisfied; billions in lost opportunity. Geenee is the first mobile app that enables viewers to purchase any item they see while watching TV, movies or streaming video. Snap a picture of a TV with a mobile device or use the mobile device’s screenshotting button when watching content on smart phones or tablets. The exact products appear listed, instantly. Click to connect online; buy anything seen. Impulse – Shop – Sale in less then 20 seconds.
Geenee creates a new mobile sales channel.
You will help augment, tweak, and create our various interfaces. We have iOS and Android native apps as well as responsive HTML that we use for applications, admin interfaces, public websites, client prototypes, etc. You’ll be working in our Kreuzberg Berlin office and you’ll get to work with colleagues in Los Angeles and Hamburg as well. You will be key in designing key features and will communicate with users, developers, and managers.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Deep knowledge Photoshop
- Practical working experience with design asset-sharing tools
- Solid knowledge of JIRA and agile development
- Taking care for good design quality and a positive attitude when working with all kinds of customers
- Inclination for fashion or shopping applications
- Knowledge of augmented reality
- Being able to investigate new technologies and prototype new, alternative solutions
- High motivation to build the best interactive experiences you can
- Strong communication skills
- Having a portfolio consisting of already-used designs would be a plus
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org