UI/UX designer // Homebell
MAKE LIFE SIMPLE!
Here at Homebell, we have one goal: simplify the lives of our customers. In pursuit of this goal, we give every project our all, every day. Thanks to our unique technology, we are able to book our customers’ home improvement projects online, without the normal, time-consuming obstacles of endless searching and viewings with countless handymen. Through this booking, we take on the overall planning and execution of our customers’ projects. We define our success by the satisfaction of our clients — without this, the project simply won’t be considered completed.
As such, we are constantly on the lookout for the sharpest talent in order to continue to improve our user experience and create a delightful website that will increase the happiness of all who reach it. Right now, we are searching for exceptional designers who can join our team in Berlin as full-time UI/UX designer.
As UI/UX designer at Homebell, you will be responsible for creating new interfaces for customers and internal tools, by:
- Developing new UI, having product objectives and business requirements in mind
- Explaining your ideas, designs and user experience best practices in order to successfully convince, motivate and inspire stakeholders
- Identifying UX issues in the existing product and suggest improvements
- Work closely with Product Managers on new UX and UI developments
Are you passionate about enhancing the user experiences and love to design a product that delight users? Great! Additionally, the following skills would be needed to finish your profile:
- You have experience designing user flows, prototyping and user testing
- You’ve got a strong eye for graphic design and have experience in creating beautiful and consistent visual assets
- You like working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You focus on creating simple solutions that meet the users’ goals
- You have experience in designing and delivering together with a product development team
- You speak English fluently
Besides daily challenges and a steep learning curve, we offer you:
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dedicated and motivating environment
- Young, international team that loves demanding targets AND fun
- A professional outlet for your creativity!
- Great mentors and “learn at work” opportunities
- Free breakfast & dinner, fruit, tea & coffee
- Amazing Friday after work drinks
Are you our new go-getter with that can-do attitude? Do you want to grow exponentially, together with us? Then send your application with portfolio today to email@example.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →