UI+UX Designer (m/f/div) (Berlin) // caresyntax
Our technologies have raised the performance bar in more than 6,000 operating rooms worldwide, and are supporting the next generation of data-enabled OR teams in over 10 million procedures per year. Headquartered in Berlin and Boston, with over 90 employees from 20 different nationalities, recently having raised over 10 million in our latest funding round, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
Your work scope
- Execution of all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering (visual and interaction design)
- Creation of wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Creation of visual design concepts, UI elements, color schemes, icons, typography and graphics
- Evolvement and maintenance of visual design guidelines (style guide)
- Conducting user interviews and usability tests
- Creation of interactive prototypes with tools like Invision, Mural, Flinto or Just in Mind
- Solid experience in designing UI for web, mobile and software (Prime) incl. responsive design and understanding about UX design
- Expert knowledge with Illustrator, Photoshop (Adobe Suite)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, advanced knowledge is a plus
- Experience in user testing or prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Mural, Flinto, Just in Mind) is a plus
- Excitement about the digital landscape, latest design trends and state of the art aesthetics
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application (must include a portfolio showcasing your experience and visual design approach) and answers your questions under email@example.com.