UI/UX Product Designer (m/f) // Medigo
- UI and Product Design: Work in close collaboration with our product managers and developers, and take part in crafting all MEDIGO product features. Our product design applies to both consumer facing features and internal tools.
- Marketing Design: Work together with your marketing colleagues to create online and offline elements such as infographics, landing pages or social media images.
- Brand Design: Maintain and develop our brand identity, including assistance with brand guidelines, support for press releases, and visual research.
- Ad-hoc media work: Depending on your skills and design passions, support the team in all other aspects of corporate identity, such as video, photography, etc.
- 3+ years of full-time experience as a graphic or UI/UX product designer
- Work experience in a startup or at an agency, ideally in an international setting, with a track record of delivering exceptional work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for design (both online and print) and layout, composition, typography and image editing
- Master of Adobe suite and/or Sketch; you are also familiar with prototyping tools
- You have a creative vision and are able to communicate and implement it; you ensure design concepts meet brand standards and business goals
- You enjoy collaborative brainstorms and concept development with diverse project teams
- You communicate efficiently with all stakeholders
- You work and deliver multiple projects quickly, love to iterate and are pragmatic
- You show exceptional work ethic and self-organization skills, a positive attitude and resilience
- Additional skills such as front-end development, video editing, sound editing, animation, photography or illustration are a big plus
- Basic knowledge of office software
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written form) and the ability to work in an international work environment
- Be the owner of MEDIGO’s product design. Maintain and develop our design in a challenging but booming industry in an innovative, international company that raised 16 million Euro to date from worldwide known VC’s
- A modern and light office loft (with a 100m2 rooftop terrace!) in Berlin-Mitte with lots of parks and nice cafés nearby. Join us for knowledge-sharing workshops, free German classes, sports activities, and regular team events.
- Develop your skills within an ambitious, professional, and supportive team, in a company where independent-thinking and responsibility are a must
Headquartered in Berlin, MEDIGO is a curated marketplace that simplifies the complex process of booking medical travel. We facilitate the searching, booking, and arranging of treatment abroad, offering personal assistance along every step of the way. MEDIGO helps patients and healthcare payers who desire affordable treatment, shorter waiting times, or access to higher-quality facilities and doctors through over 900 health-providers in 36 countries. MEDIGO is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners, and employs an international team of 50+ people from 25 countries.