User experience Researcher – Working student // Gebraucht.de
At gebraucht.de, User Experience Researchers help everyone focus on the user. In this role, you will create understanding and empathy around our user needs, stated and unstated, for the design, product and development teams.
You will do so by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviours and motivations of our active and potential users through methods like field visits, surveys, usability testing, and logged analysis. Your research will help us create useful, usable, and new product features for our customers as well as continually innovating on our existing product portfolio. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering compelling, written, in-person and visual presentations of your findings.
Come be part of the team that’s creating Europe’s safest marketplace!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Partner with Design, Product Management, and Tech to deliver the best native and digital experiences.
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through video testing, field visits, surveys, benchmark studies, and online experiments.
- Design sketch and invision prototypes, and write test scripts.
- Help support the design team at various stages of the product development process, by suggesting user flow and wireframe improvements based on learnings and digital best practice.
WHAT TO BRING
- Undergraduate or master’s program in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Have completed a Research Methods course and have conducted Usability Testing.
- Experience with search, shopping, and curation within mobile, apps and desktop environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Fascinated by people and understanding their motivations and behaviour.
- Proficient in Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Must be available to work full time for 10 weeks or more.