UX Copywriter – German / German Copywriter // GetYourGuide
We are looking for an ambitious user-focused UX Copywriter to join our UX team at GetYourGuide. If you’re passionate about travel and have experience applying data to your craft, then we’d love to hear from you.
With 400+ employees from 50 nationalities, GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Copywriting is a critical part of this mission.
Never content with where we are, we are looking for a Copywriter who has experience working in digital and product communications; a creative problem solver who is passionate about making the technical feel human and authentic.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to serve our German audience.
- Write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours and transactional emails.
- Optimize copy throughout our web and app experience to increase engagement and conversion through A/B and user testing.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve GetYourGuide’s voice.
- 3+ years of agency/in-house experience writing copy for global brands.
- German native speaker.
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant work (Include link on your resume).
- You thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
Even better if:
- You can demonstrate an understanding of design thinking and user experience.
- You have worked with qualitative user research, in-house or remote user testing.
- You are organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time.
- You have experience with e-commerce or travel industries.
Reasons to join us:
- Open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team from all corners of the globe
- Room to develop professionally
- Regular learning events and team outings
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about the design and research team in their Meet the Team post!