UX Designer // Quadratek Data Solutions
Position: Product Designer
Clincase is a software development company that develops software for electronic data capture in clinical trials. We provide innovative, e-Clinical Technology Solutions to contract research organizations (CROs), scientific and academic research institutions and pharmaceutical companies around the world. We believe in working together to create opportunities and invite qualified, enthusiastic professionals with experience in clinical trials and in the life science industries, or with interest and backgrounds in regulatory environments to apply for one of several roles currently available in our Berlin office.
About the Role
We are looking for a well-rounded Product Designer to create delightful end-to-end user experiences throughout our Electronic Data Capture (EDC) software, which is used in clinical trials every day. You care about design details, but also know how to ship incrementally. You have prior experience working on products, and a passion for working with other disciplines to turn ideas into reality. You’re excited about learning how things work in the complex, technical industry of clinical trials. You are passionate about your work, but open to new ideas in search of finding the best solution objectively.
You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on designing new products, as well as improving existing products. You are self-motivated, proactive, and excited to learn and grow along a small but talented team. You will work closely with stakeholders, and our talented Product, Engineering, Marketing and Copywriting teams to create solutions that our clients and users will love.
Our team is highly collaborative, diverse, passionate, and always looking to learn new things. Designers at Clincase play an important role for the company, translating business requirements into thoughtful interfaces, envisioning new features, improving existing features, and working across disciplines and products to establish and maintain design guidelines. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- 2 to 5 years of experience in screen-based design
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of user interface and interaction design
- Competency in modern User Interface aesthetics, and ability to experiment with different visual styles
- Strong competence with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch software, and prototyping tools
- General understanding of modern web and mobile technologies
- Prior experience at a digital product company is a strong plus HTML, CSS, and JS skills are a strong plus
- A compelling online portfolio
What do we offer?
- A chance to be part of a team-oriented, dynamic and learning focused organization.
- We provide career development opportunities to all of our employees
- We gather together every Monday morning to start the week off with breakfast, and wind down every Friday with beer and pizza together
- We offer flexible working hours and limited remote office
A collaborative and supportive work environment – we are a group of people from all over the world that like each other, support each other, and are trying our very best to achieve our audacious goal together. Clincase offers a competitive salary, benefits package, advancement opportunities and other incentives.