UX Designer // Goodpatch
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich. In our Berlin studio we are a team of 10 designers and engineers, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Teambay, Labfolder, Vimeda, WEKA, Deutsche Börse, and Zenjob.
We are looking for a new addition to our Berlin team asap:
UX DESIGNER – Who feels comfortable taking the lead in creating world-class products and experiences. Your responsibility will be to create high quality interaction design work from early concepts to highly detailed specifications and prototypes. You will work closely with small teams of User Interface Designers and Engineers. Your first exciting project with one of our clients will take you right to PARIS for the first three months.
- Lead the team from initial research through conceptualization, to concept completion, including user research, organizing and facilitating workshops but also hands on wireframing and UI design.
- Design, lead, and measure experiments to gather feedback and make your services better.
- Build a narrative around a chosen design direction and present it to clients based on aggregated experience, including communicating broad POV’s leading to future business value and matching design strategies and output with client objectives.
- Help others to be successful on an everyday basis.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar environment and a bachelor’s degree in design, or equivalent life experience.
- Broad range of UX and Service Design methods and techniques
- Great leadership skills. We need someone who is confident with clients, leading presentations, workshops and mentoring creative talent.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment, and in multidisciplinary design teams.
- The ability to coach and teach other designers.
- A willingness to get your hands dirty, and skills to also deliver Wireframes and high-res UI designs.
- A Drive to stay on the pulse and contribute ideas for new features or ways to improve existing structures and products.
- A serious addiction to getting and giving feedback, both internal and external (from users and data).
- A challenge seeking, curious, motivated and independent mindset.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in english is a must, as we often work in international team settings.
- Knowledge of german or french is a clear plus.
- Absolute willingness to travel and being based in Paris to work on-site with our client for at least three month.
- A bright, spacious and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Chance to gain great experiences while working on an exciting project with one of our main clients in Paris for the first three months.
- Coverage of all work related expenses in Paris
- Additional Budgets for Conferences, Trainings, Books, Gadgets, BVG and Fitness.
- Monthly team dinners and weekly breakfasts.
- MacBook of choice (Touch Bar optional 😎 ).
- Flex hours.
- Many perks to make your relocation and live in Berlin most pleasant.
- A chance to live in our Goodpatch apartment during the first 2 months after your arrival in this lively city.
- Opportunity to travel to Japan and of working with Goodpatch Tokyo.
AND BEST OF ALL:
You will be working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
If you are available any time soon and are ready to “WOW” us, quickly brush up your CV and your Portfolio and drop Sandra an Email at email@example.com. Let us know, who you are and which of your personal strengths makes us want YOU, out of all the other great talents.
Goodpatch HQ: http://goodpatch.com/
Goodpatch Berlin: http://berlin.goodpatch.com/