UX Designer // Hotel MSSNGR
About Hotel MSSNGR
Hotel MSSNGR is one of the leading software solutions for guest communication for hotels and resorts. Our innovative technology enables hotels to quickly realize significant efficiency gains in their communication efforts while vastly improving the guest experience at the same time. The Hotel MSSNGR analytics suite enables our customers to deeply understand their guest’s behavior during their stay on site. Hotel MSSNGR was founded in 2012 and serves close to 500 hotels worldwide.
Hotel MSSNGR is seeking a UX Designer to join our product team in Berlin. You should have a mastery of fundamental visual and interaction design disciplines and principals. The candidate will help drive product innovation that will deliver a great end-to-end travel experience for Hotel MSSNGR’s users (guests and hotel staff). This role requires a strong understanding of customer behavior and an ability to work closely with the product manager and the development team to iterate and prioritize features. The successful candidate will be an expert communicator and multi-tasker, have a passion for designing thoughtful UX and be very comfortable leveraging A/B experiments to test ideas.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research and analytical insights into ideas that form new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design detailed interactions
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers and the product manager and translate the high-level mission, vision and roadmap into the product
- Define the metrics and KPI´s used to measure the health of the product – and how these improve over time
- Own the success or failure of design work
- At least 1 year experience working as a UX Designer for web based and native apps in high performing, cross functional teams
- Designed responsive UIs that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet or phone
- You have experience with user-centered design processes from paper wireframes to polished UX concepts and visual design
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using tools like Sketch or Adobe XD
- The ability to create prototypes using tools like Invision or Sketch
- Good knowledge and interest in current UX/UI trends for desktop and mobile interfaces on Android and iOS.
- Knowledge on how to maintain and use a design system
- Experience on validating solutions with surveys, A/B tests and tracking software
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all
- levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You love numbers and use them as insights for innovation and decision-making
- Experience working with software developers in an Agile/Scrum
- environment is a plus.
- A passion for travel and hotels is a big plus
Benefits and perks
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- No stupid meetings
- An awesome loft office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Multiple social events, e.g. team dinners, culture & sports, retreats
- A culture of working remote
- A fantastic team