UX Designer (m/f) // Coffee Circle
Coffee Circle is all about outstanding coffees delivered to your door. Coffee Circle stands for hand-picked specialty coffee and a direct and fair trade model that combines economic success with social impact. Coffee Circle personally sources coffees with strict principles, pays prices far above the world market and regularly visits the farmer cooperatives to build up personal relationships. Roasted in our own roastery in Berlin, Coffee Circle sells across Europe to private, corporate and wholesale customers mainly through its website coffeecircle.com. We further invest 1 EUR per kg of roasted coffee sold, into projects at the grower communities to improve living conditions of the farmers and their families.
As an experienced UX Designer you will join the product and engineering team, bringing the full portfolio of UX skills: curiosity, data analytics, user research and a strong ability to take the customers perspective. You take calculated risks and relentlessly prove new concepts by conducting usability testing, user acceptance tests and A/B-Testing.
This position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person to gain an extensive experience and drive our products to new levels.
- 2+ years of profound UX experience in an agile environment
- Data analytics, a/b testing, technical and UX knowledge
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions and extract insights from product metrics
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, opposing priorities simultaneously
- Curiosity, an open mind, and knowledge about current technological and business trends
- Preferably experience with e-commerce products
- Proven track record of shipping functional and delightful products
- A highly analytical mind with creative problem-solving skills
- Strong team player and willingness to work closely with our product team
- You understand that great design relies both on measuring and on gut-feeling
- You balance your desire for perfection with a knack for getting things shipped
- You’re pragmatic and push for the easy improvements first
- Humble, open minded, eager to learn and critical
- You work independently in a team with flat hierarchies and quick decision making.
- You help significantly to shape our platform and can thus contribute to the strategic growth of Coffee Circle.
- You work in a well-equipped office in the start-up capital Berlin.
- You have the choice of your hardware (SSD, 16GB RAM, 29″ display is the standard).
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
Interested? Send your application now (English or German)!