UX Designer (m/f) // Oply
Oply is your neighbor on wheels. Unlike traditional free float or station-based car sharing services which cater for one kind of use case, Oply combines several use models, servicing the different needs users may have at different times. By enabling both spontaneous as well as longer, planned trips for which the car can be pre-booked, Oply is the perfect alternative to owning your own car. It provides a convenient service for most car needs of city dwellers while complementing the wide variety of existing options for micro mobility needs, such as public transport, taxi or free float car sharing. With Oply, people can have a reliable car always available nearby – when they need it and whatever they need it for. Oply is a brand of the mobility company ExaMotive S.A.
For further information please visit www.oply.com
At the earliest possible date we are looking for an
UX Designer (m/f)
What we are looking for
We are looking for a creative problem solver, who embraces design thinking, and thrives on getting it right for the user. As a freelancer you will be working hand-in-hand with our product team in a highly collaborative, fast paced, agile environment.
This means that you’ll be an integral part of the design team, shaping the decisions that drive our product forward by embracing and translating user needs to intuitive experiences. You’ll be a part of all UX stages including discovery, user research, concepting, wireframing, prototyping, and usability testing.
What we expect
- Experience in planning user testing sessions, conducting user research, and analyzing qualitative data
- Clear communication skills, especially when it comes to describing design decisions and interpreting user data
- Think, dream, and breathe HIG and Material design
- Experience designing in a sprint environment and collaborating closely with developers throughout the design process
- Ability to translate complex problems to meaningful solutions
- We design in Sketch, therefore so should you!
- Knowledge of at least one advanced prototyping tool (i.e. Axure, Hype, Principle, Framer etc.)
- At least 3 years experience designing for iOS, Android, and web
- Fluent in written and spoken English. German is a huge plus
What we offer
- A dynamic and highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Challenging tasks and creative freedom
- Flexible working hours on a freelancer basis
- Fresh fruits and team events
Please send your application, including cover letter, resume and portfolio, telling us why you want to work at Oply to career.DE@oply.com