UX Designer (m/w/x) // ZenJob
As a UX Designer (m/w/x) you are passionate about how successful products work and feel. You are a true team player who knows that a given design problem has no single right answer and you are able to systematically approach solutions in close collaboration with customers, product owners, engineers and fellow designers. You are able to turn software into easy to use products and you are familiar with best practices in order to build meaningful solutions.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Get to know your users’ problems and needs by conducting interviews, research, crafting personas, etc.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UX specifications.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Design low-to-high fidelity mockups and interaction prototypes that are derived from user/business needs.
- Build empathy, gather and evaluate user requirements through user interviews, UX benchmarking, etc.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with customers, product managers and engineers
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and etc.
- Create clickable prototypes to share with stakeholders using industry standard tools and techniques
- Use design patterns to build out wireframes that enable you to test with real users.
- Contribute to building up a design organisation that enables Zenjob to address user problems at scale and allows us to regularly release products that reflect the UX strategy.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have at least 3 years of experience and a proven track record of work experience as a UX Designer, UX researcher, or similar role.
- You applied user research in many projects and have a strong understanding which methods and tools to use to solve a given UX challenge
- You can easily conduct product discovery phases from start to end and translate the outcome into your team delivery cycle.
- You have a proven set of methods and tools you use in order to address product discovery & delivery phases appropriately
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Work with supportive and passionate Zennies.
- We’ll provide you with the training and the tools you need to be successful at each stage of your development.
- We provided German and English language courses
- Discounted gym membership
- We offer drinks and fruit, plus company lunch on Fridays to get together.
Zenjob provides a solution to real life problems. Companies who need flexible short-term employees and students who want to earn extra money to support themselves during their studies.
In your role, you will have a direct impact to contributing to these real life problems.
THINK THIS COULD BE FOR YOU?
Rather than attaching your standard cover letter, please outline (in one page) why this position is of interest to you, what you feel you can contribute to the team and what you’re most passionate about (not only work related – we want to find out more about you!).
We are looking forward to your application!