UX Designer (m/f) for a new Cyber Security Venture // FinLeap
We’re a new venture launched by FinLeap, a FinTech company builder based in Berlin. We want to tap into the underserved demand for the quickly growing sector of information security and insurance for small and medium businesses, starting in Germany and going global.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You join our small and agile team, working closely with our Senior Product Manager, Illustrator, engineers and Co-founders
- You transform business requirements into design solutions, translating them into wireframes, flows and prototypes
- You drive concept direction and improve and maintain the existing design library
- You constantly iterate and question results—including your own work—to improve conversion; continuous user evaluation is an important part of the design process
- You ensure our brand stays cool, optimizing the look and feel and improving UX to increase or customer base
Our Perfect Match:
- Proven experience as a skilled UX Designer with good command of Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Principle (or another prototyping tool); Axure/Balsamiq proficiency is a plus
- Skilled in creating personas and mapping customer journeys; competent in verifying design hypotheses and understanding user tendencies and needs
- Experience with user testing for diverse products and in diverse environments
- Interest in topics like service design experience and information architecture
- Commitment to keeping the user’s point of view your #1 priority
- Strong influencing skills and communication skills; enjoys working collaboratively and strategically with team members on all sides of the business (and especially with software development teams!)
What you can expect from us:
- You’re our UX expert—we will listen to you, respect your opinions and value your feedback
- We are agile in a genuine sense, being holistic and human in the way we approach our work
- We are building a culture of deep uninterrupted work where you can focus on improving your craftsmanship and design products you’re proud of
- We offer other nice extras like learning and conferences budget, books, online courses, meetups, deep dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company, free German classes and standard startup perks like a constant supply of coffee, mate, cereal and fruit
- We work in modern workplace at Zoologischer Garten with plenty of room to grow and customize your space
Apply online with your portfolio and LinkedIn profile or CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team