UX Designer (m/f) // Seven Senders
We are Seven Senders. YOU SELL. WE DELIVER.
Seven Senders revolutionizes e-commerce in Europe. We enable online shops to ship to customers 30% cheaper and twice as fast. Our online platform provides deep logistical insights which lead to lower costs and faster deliveries. We also empower e-comms with the ability to track & trace the parcels across multiple carriers and to provide this information to their clients.
What you’ll do
We believe that data should be both insightful and actionable and so do our customers. Some of the biggest e-commerce businesses are already using our data analysis platform to optimize their deliveries. Now, we want to bring their experiences to the next level. This is why we need you!
You will be responsible for designing a very useful B2B SaaS platform in close collaboration with the product & marketing team. This will involve:
- Designing the information architecture and interaction
- Wireframing, prototyping, mockuping
- Briefing and leading an external graphic designer
- Preparing and conducting user tests
- Presenting the iterations of your design to stakeholders
- Designing the user onboarding experience
- Monitoring and optimizing user engagement metrics
You love to design beautiful and user-centric online products. Other than that, we’d like to see:
- An interesting portfolio of completed projects (B2B projects appreciated)
- Ability to translate business goals and user needs into intuitive interfaces
- Knowledge of user testing & prototyping methods
- You’re not afraid to use paper and post-its
- An attention to detail and high cognitive skills
- You’re a team player, you like to win as a team and share our belief in egoless product development
- Knowledge of tools like: Google Analytics, MixPanel, PS, Sketch, UXpin, Balsamiq, Hotjar and Optimizely
- You work independently and take full ownership of your work
- Experience in conversion rate optimization is also a plus
- Written and spoken English on a high level. German is a plus
Reasons to join us
- Become a major contributor to building a globally renowned and disruptive business in the cross-border e-commerce.
- There are also many others. Here are just a few:
- We’re growing fast. The best time to join us is NOW
- Choose your favorite software and hardware
- A friendly, highly professional and motivated team
- Exciting design challenges in a creative environment
- A lively start-up atmosphere in a rapidly growing company
- International, interdisciplinary colleagues
- A beautiful office in the center of Berlin
- Attractive and performance-based salary
- Office kicker table league
- Free coffee and drinks
- Frequent and exciting team events
We look forward to getting to know you in a personal meeting. We need you on-board asap!
Please only apply if you already have a work permit for the European Union. Send your application via email to email@example.com.
Your contact person is Mr. Marcel Storost, Tel.: +49 30 939 131 20