UX Designer // Penta
At Penta, we’re on a mission to simplify business banking. So that business owners can focus on developing their business. We‘re looking for bold team members to join us who deeply believe in tomorrow‘s business banking being truly digital. No more branches. No more manual banking. No more time-consuming nonsense.
Join us on our journey to become Germany‘s most wanted business bank account!
About your new role
- You’ll be working in the product team, to design a beautiful UX that changes how people do business banking.
- You will have complete responsibility for the delivery of the entire design journey, from wireframes to high-fidelity designs of various products across the company: web-app, mobile apps, Open API, etc.
- You will be closely working together with the rest of the product and development team.
- It will be your job to speak to customers, to test wireframes and designs and to make sure that we can turn complex user actions down into one simple and intuitive product journey.
- You will be closely working together with the rest of the product and development team, including our UI designers, frontend experts, and product managers.
- You will have to improve the product designs on an ongoing basis, based on direct feedback from customers and other stakeholders.
What we expect from you
- Understand the problem from the inside out
- Interview Customers and get feedback
- Understand and track success metrics to use them to further improve the product
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. Research how other products solve similar problems
- Understand our product
- Iterate, iterate, iterate
- Keep testing and optimizing after deployment
Your skills & experience
- You should have a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in the world of design focused on building complex applications, ideally while working for finance, insurance or accounting related companies.
- You are a master in Sketch & InVision to bring your ideas to life.
- You can clearly articulate your views on UX/UI to the entire team and strive to build the best user interaction possible.
- When managing multiple projects at once, you have no problem in meeting ambitious deadlines and you can work with cross-functional teams while being constantly transparent about your progress to the entire Penta team.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
- You should speak fluent English
- German is optional
What you can expect from us
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy
- Working with a bold team with strong characters in a great office in Berlin
- A full-time role with a highly competitive salary
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs
How the hiring process works
- Apply to this position directly via this page
- Telephone interview with a member of the product team
- Work on a UX focused case study
- On-site interview incl. presentation of the case study with the Creative Director and many other Penta team members
- Final interview with the CEO