UX Researcher // Babbel
We are looking for a talented User Researcher to join our Product Design Team in Berlin!
As a User Researcher, your mission will be to conduct original research and grow over time to oversee multiple, complex user research projects.
- Conduct usability research and other one-on-one in-person and remote interviews.
- Lead user research projects through all phases, using a variety of a quantitative and qualitative research methods like user testing studies, interviews and surveys.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Marketing and other key business stakeholders to define strategic (discovery, insights or validation) plans based on the needs of the teams.
- Work with User Research Lead to continuously improve user research processes, knowledge and tools to measurably enhance productivity and product quality.
- Take responsibility for the coordination, planning, prioritization and execution of user research projects.
- Provide the insights we need to improve our products and marketing.
- A strong communicator with great people skills, who can conduct usability research in German and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology or related field.
- Excellent command of both German and English languages, both written and verbal.
- Experience conducting user research in a product, marketing, design or research organisation.
- Strong skills in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Demonstrable knowledge in usability testing, customer interviews, ethnographic observation and other relevant methods of qualitative research; experience with cutting-edge research techniques.
- Experience in running research projects throughout all phases.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate results clearly.
- Results orientation with a strong sense of ownership.
- A clear passion for education, languages and technology.
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree or PhD.
- Work within a high-performing team responsible for growth at Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page, our blog and our techblog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel!