UX/UI Designer // 360Living
We are Germany’s most affordable, fastest, and most transparent online furniture outlet.
We are looking for an experienced freelance or full-time designer who will elevate our corporate design/branding and focus on improving the UX/UI in an interactive process. On a day-to-day basis you will visualise all customer touch-points, e.g. design/manage our regular sales events and deal with product images. For the right candidate this is a fun, constantly challenging and very creative role that will give them the ability to influence and evolve a brand.
Who we are looking for:
- Excellence in Corporate Design, ideally for startups.
- Experience with user centric UI/UX design for digital platforms, ideally in e-commerce, including
designing wireframes/mockups/interactive prototypes.
- The ability to execute and create pixel perfect templates/grid systems and files for a responsive
ecommerce platform (web/tablet/mobile).
- You have worked collaboratively with engineering teams to launch products in the past.
- Up to date with latest trends, techniques and technologies with a strong portfolio.
- An expert understanding of Adobe creative cloud.
- An expert understanding of Sketch.
- Proficiency in both English and German.
How to really stand out – the icing on the cake:
- User testing and research: You have experience with interviewing users, setting up surveys and A/B-tests and interpreting results. You are comfortable looking at dashboards and KPIs and interpreting customer interactions, problems and opportunities.
- Degree in design/digital media or equivalent.
The deal – our way of saying thanks
- An exciting full-time position within a team that really values your input.
- Great perks, such as flexible working hours, team events, free lunches, free massages.
- Brand new Apple hardware, Bamboo tablet and a 22′′ screen.
- Objective based bonus scheme + stock options.
- Continued investment in your personal education through conferences & training.
Next possible entry date: asap
Have we caught your eye? If so please send your CV and a portfolio with an email explaining why you are awesome to Axel Johannis at: firstname.lastname@example.org