UX/UI Designer // Caroobi
Caroobi is one of Europe’s fastest growing online car repair companies. Our primary mission is simple: to provide the best end-to-end repair experience with a 100% transparent and easy booking process. We seek to revolutionize the automotive aftersales industry – across Europe and throughout the world. As one of Europe’s fastest growing tech startups with services that experience increasing demand, we are also growing our team with the sharpest talent we can find.
We offer an exciting opportunities for motivated talents who would like to join the booming world of the automotive industry. Caroobi has both the product and the team to drastically change the independent aftersales market in Germany. Our investors include BMW i Ventures, DN Capital, Cherry Ventures, Nokia Growth Partners and Target Global.
- Define Caroobi with your designs
- You will create delightful and intuitive user experiences with clean, beautiful, and refined visual designs
- You will help conceptualize and define features, user stories, and benchmarks through rapid wireframing and high-fidelity prototyping
- You will prepare and evaluate user research studies and usability tests
- You will play a vital role in the idea generation process, working closely with the team in a small start-up-like setting
- You will collaborate with product managers and software engineers, bridging communication to ensure all projects are developed exactly as specified before reaching the hands of the user
- You have basic knowledge and experience of designing for web applications and pages
- You can design UI
- You know what good UX is
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have good ideas and can make them come true
- You can create clean, well-structured and easily understandable designs that will be used to brief the development team
- You are a team player who can make synergy
- You have good knowledge of the usability field; topics such as usability testing or user research
- You love what you do, and your passion shows through your work
- Prior experience in startups is a plus
What we offer
In addition to typical start-up perks like friday beers, team trips and team events, we also offer:
- Grow with us: Take regular training sessions. We are happy to assist you, because everyone grows with the company.
- Teamwork: You work with a world-class team of developers, project managers, designers, performance marketing, and Salesforce experts everyday.
- Love your job: Varied and challenging tasks in a rapidly developing business. We revolutionize the entire automotive aftermarket and you’re part of it.
- Get strong with us: We believe in a balanced and healthy life. Therefore, almost the entire Caroobi team meets in the lunch break at the in-house gym for joint training. Work-out hard – play hard.
- We are family: If your projects demand longer attention on a busy day, we always provide free dinner in office, to keep up the spirit and bind together the team.